My eaten food

 Hello!!!

Today, I am going to tell you about food eaten during the year-end and New Year's holidays.

On December 31, I ate sushi and Sushi. Sushi is my favorite food!!! I like Shimesaba the best in sushi . I tell you my friends that my favorite sushi is Shimesaba , then They always say it's an absolute lie. I think it is because they have never eaten Shimesaba , so I want them to eat Shimesaba. However Sushiro, whici is popular Sushi restaurant in Japan, offer not delisious Shimesaba, so everyone be careful there.

On January 1, I ate Ozoni. Ozoni is japanese traditional food. I am from Kobe, and in Kobe, miso is usually used to make ozoni, but in my family, we use fish broth. The ingredients are carrot, taro, yellowtail, chicken, rice cake, fish cake, and rolled egg. This Ozoni is very delicous, so If you are interested, please try to make it.

Thank you for reading!!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

World Cup

My Life