My Favorite Game

 

Hello!!!

My name is Kisuke Emura.

Today, I am going to tell you about my favorite game,Fortnite.

The game involves shooting people with guns, building walls to protect yourself from enemies, and collecting wood, bricks, and concrete with a pickaxe.

During spring break of my freshman year of high school, Corona was the rage and I was restricted from going out.

So I was really into video games and movies.

A friend of mine recommended the game to me.

At first, I was not very good at it, but I played the game for about 6 hours every day. Gradually, I became able to defeat the enemies. However, I neglected my studies because I played the game too much, and my mother banned me from playing the game. So I stopped playing games and started watching movies.

The most interesting movie I have ever seen is Wild. If you have a free time, this is the movie for you.

Thank you for seeing my blog.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

World Cup

My Life

My eaten food