My Christmas Plan

 Hello!!!

My name is Kisuke Emura. Today, I am going to tell you about my christmas plan.

At first, I don't have a girl friend, so I will spend Christmas with my guy friends in my house. I have never had a girlfriend for Christmas. I am what is called "Kurubotti", so I want to spend Christmas with a girl friend next year. Every year around this time, I get jealous. But this year, I've already changed my mind. I want to enjoy Christmas with my guy friends as much as I can. I'll do my best to drown my sorrows in her absence. I want to eat many foods, for example, chicken, some cakes and cola. Also I would like to watch horror movies and play video games like APEX.  I don't leave the house as much as possible, because I don't want to see caples.

Please tell me about your christmas plan.

Thank you for seeing.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

World Cup

My Life

My eaten food