WHAT I WANT

 Hello!!!My name is Kisuke Emura. Today, I'll tell you about things that I want to.

First, I want apple watch SE. This is about 40000 yen. The reason why I want apple watch SE is that I can listening to music without smatrphone. I often go for night walks and always carry my smartphone, which is very heavy. However, having it with me makes my walks comfortable. Also, If I have apple watch, you can take trains and buses without using a ticket or card.

Next, I want yogibo. This is 20000 yen. The reason why I want it is that yogibo is very relax thing. If I have yogibo, I can sleep on the yogobo and I can sit down on the yogibo. Also, It comes in many colors and shapes so you can choose the one that suits your room. I want brown and large yogibo.

If you have much money, please buy them for me!!!

Thank you for seeing.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

World Cup

My Life

My eaten food