My Goal For This Year
Hello!!!
My nema is Kisuke Emura. Today, I am going to tell you about my goal for this year.
I have two goals for thia year.
First goal is saving money. This year I want to save 240,000 yen . To achieve this goal, I will save 20,000 yen a month. Also I want to do my best to cook for myself instead of eating out. Since I have free time during spring break in February and March, I would like to work hard at a part-time job and save as much money as possible.
Second goal is losing some weight.I have gained about 5 pounds since I started college . So I want to lose 5 kg this year. In order to lose weight, I want to take a bath every day for 20 minutes to work up a sweat and do muscle training, but I declare I will not restrict my diet. I love diet!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
コメント
コメントを投稿